Beginner Yoga Workshop
Sunday 29th March 2020
11.30am - 1.30pm
Nicole & John
WHAT IS THIS WORKSHOP ABOUT?
With stress and busy-ness being one of the leading causes of exhaustion, irritation, relationship breakdown and sickness we are excited to offer this workshop to discuss and explore some of the powerful ways Yoga can reduce stress and inspire change within your life.
One of the biggest challenges is not understanding how we react to stress and how to manage that reaction. The underlying principles of Yoga are about self awareness and understanding who we are in our environment.
With simple tools and exercises you will be able to manage the ups and downs of daily life, while at the same time creating more internal resilience, greater compassion and overall joy for life.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS WORKSHOP?
- You will learn the main principles on a Yoga path and how these relate to your modern life.
- Learn Foundational postures to build and maintain a strong and supportive Yoga practices that suits your body and your needs.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This Workshop is for complete Beginners wanting to start their Yoga Practice and for exisiting students who want to understand more about what Yoga has to offer.
Other Yoga Workshops Include;
- Vinyasa 101
- Arm Balance/ Inversions/ Handstand Workshops
- Restorative Workshops
- MFR Workshops
- Balance your Energy Body Workshops
- Subtle Yoga practice to fine tune awareness Workshops
- Meditation & Breath Workshops
- The bodies Fascial system - Jumping, bouncing, spiralling. Dynamic movement for Fascial well-being