Holistic Yoga coaching
Holistic Yoga Coaching sessions
Holistic Yoga Coaching sessions (HYC) are with Nicole Allan OR John Allan
Nicole is an E-RYT500 Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer, she has studied Trauma Sensitive Yoga, she holds a Master 3a in Reiki Healing, and a Diploma in Psychology and Counselling. She is currently training in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT Level-2), and holds a PSYCH-K certification. She has transformed many areas of her own life using these tools and values the importance of healing coming from a holistic view of the individuals behavioural patters, past issues, current lifestyles choices, and relationship with self.
HYC comes from the idea that nothing happens in isolation and sometimes it can be helpful to have someone walk along side you to start creating the type of life you actually want to live. For all of us this change happens from within first.
HYC aims to Inspire you with the personal tools and understanding to work with your body and mind for greater physical, mental and emotional well-being.
HYC sessions may involve;
Talking and sharing about what is going on in daily life, discussing past issues and blocked areas, using energy psychology tools (such as EFT and PSYCH-K), working with movement and yoga postures (including creating sequences together to practice at home), Pranayama practices (specific breath work), Yoga Nidra (yoga sleep/relaxation), working out the best Meditation practices that support positive change (could include heart coherence, Chakra, Japa etc), Reiki (energy healing), Massage (relaxation massage), Written Journaling (being able to track your practices) and a regular gratitude practice to find the love for life!
Is HYC right for me?
- Experiencing feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Having a lack of motivation or excitement in life.
- Looking to transform life style and ready to make positive change
- Dealing with challenging life struggles and looking for a fresh perspective.
- Struggling with life transitions
- Wanting to delve into negative/self sabotaging sub-conscious patterns to create positive change.
- Wanting to understand how the body, mind, heart and brain work together to create an overall healthy you.
- Looking to de-stress and empower yourself with the tools to deal with life's daily ups and downs.
How HYC Sessions work:
If you are interested in HYC sessions the biggest advice I can give is to get in touch, ideally you want to feel comfortable with the person you are working with, so if Nicole is not right for you, she is happy to recommend you else where that might suit your individual needs better.
Otherwise contact us today to book your first initial session, this involves discussing what you want out of the sessions and the changes you are invested in making in your own life. If you feel inspired to work with Nicole the next step is to book a block of 4 sessions.
Introduction one hour session $80
HYC Package 4 one hour sessions $280
The Ultimate HYC Package
- 3 Months unlimited Yoga classes
- 3 one on one Sessions (with either Nicole OR John)
- 3 Zoom check in calls
- Your own Personal Raw Journal
Payment Plans optional